Guthrie Clinic is an integrated, multi-specialty group practice that provides comprehensive, team-based care to more than one million people in the Twin Tiers region of northern Pennsylvania and southern New York. Guthrie physicians are leaders in the communities in which they live and work. They exhibit key competencies of quality and excellence within a collaborative environment, and are committed to making a positive impact in the lives of the patients they serve. Physicians who choose Guthrie are service oriented and demonstrate the values of trust, respect and integrity.
Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, working at Guthrie allows you to indulge your passions.
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a BE/BC Cardiac Anesthesiologist. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Fellowship trained in Cardiac Anesthesiology or in certification process, as well as certified in Echocardiography or in certification process.
- Approximately 250 open cardiac cases annually as well as TAVR’s performed in hybrid operating room.
- Join a collegial group of 15 Anesthesiologists and 19 CRNAs in a very friendly operating room setting.
- Practice in 18 state-of-the-art operating rooms, cardiac room with 3D Echo.
- Anesthesia Care Team Model used in general operating rooms, occasionally in cardiac operating room.
- Teaching opportunities with regular rotations of residents and medical students.
- Robust EHR (EPIC).
- Anesthesia techs available to assist in procedures.
- Cardiac Anesthesiologist primarily takes cardiac call with rare call back.
Guthrie Clinic, founded in 1910, located in north central Pennsylvania and the Finger Lakes region of New York, provides comprehensive, team-based care to patients from an 11 county service area. Guthrie is comprised of four hospitals, 500 physicians and advanced practice providers in a regional office network made up of 45 sub-specialty and primary care sites in 21 communities throughout our service area. In addition, we offer a wide range of services and programs including home health and home care services, graduate medical education and a research institute.
Life in Guthrie's expansive service area is bursting with exhilaration. From the uphills to the downhills, the Finger Lakes Wine Country to the mountains, there's an unforgettable ride waiting for you. Like sports? See your favorite collegiate and professional teams and cheer for new ones. Unexpected cultural gems beckon at your back door.
Myriad career opportunities for spouses abound, at Fortune 500 companies and at leading technological and educational institutions. And when only the city will do, Boston, New York, Philadelphia and D.C. can be reached in just a quick trip. Discover the innumerable rewards of life in the Twin Tiers.