Guthrie Clinic is an integrated, multi-specialty group practice that provides comprehensive, team-based care to more than one million people in the Twin Tiers region of northern Pennsylvania and southern New York. Guthrie physicians are leaders in the communities in which they live and work. They exhibit key competencies of quality and excellence within a collaborative environment, and are committed to making a positive impact in the lives of the patients they serve. Physicians who choose Guthrie are service oriented and demonstrate the values of trust, respect and integrity.
- Nationally recognized by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer for delivering comprehensive care through leading-edge technology
- Newly expanded Cancer Centers in Sayre, PA & Corning, NY with state-of-the-art Radiation Oncology department
- Dedicated Surgical Oncologist & Breast Surgeon as well as several fellowship trained radiologists in women’s imaging
- Collaborate with other fellowship trained surgeons in Thoracic, Hepatobiliary, Neurosurgery, Head & Neck, Urological, and Colorectal surgery
- Advanced Endoscopy including EUS and Advanced Pulmonary Procedures including EBUS
- Interventional radiology service line including ablation and TACE capabilities
- Established Pathology Department that includes a fellowship trained Dermatopathologist, two fellowship trained Hematopathologists and a fellowship trained Cytologist
- Full time Palliative Care consultation service
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are a Hematology/Oncologist who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.
Life in Guthrie's expansive service area is bursting with exhilaration. From the uphills to the downhills, the Finger Lakes Wine Country to the mountains, there's an unforgettable ride waiting for you. Like sports? See your favorite collegiate and professional teams and cheer for new ones. Unexpected cultural gems beckon at your back door.
Myriad career opportunities for spouses abound, at Fortune 500 companies and at leading technological and educational institutions. And when only the city will do, Boston, New York, Philadelphia and D.C. can be reached in just a quick trip.
Discover the innumerable rewards of life in the Twin Tiers.
Email me this job description.