Guthrie Clinic is an integrated, multi-specialty group practice that provides comprehensive, team-based care to more than one million people in the Twin Tiers region of northern Pennsylvania and southern New York. Guthrie physicians are leaders in the communities in which they live and work. They exhibit key competencies of quality and excellence within a collaborative environment, and are committed to making a positive impact in the lives of the patients they serve. Physicians who choose Guthrie are service oriented and demonstrate the values of trust, respect and integrity.
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system is seeking candidates for its growing Optometry Department to join a collegial group of 9 Optometrists. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Postion will be located in Sayre, PA with regionalization to other clinics within the system
- Ability to be flexible with schedule and travel accordingly
- Guthrie's Department of Ophthalmology is a highly successful, dynamic and growing multi specialty group with a well established Ophthalmic and Optometric referral base spanning over 7 counties
- Ability to take on a busy, growing practice with high volume
- Our highly trained Optometrists practice medical optometry, working closely and co-managing patients with our specialty based Ophthalmology group
- Position will be initially allotted 2 exam rooms with the ability to increase as practice develops
- Offers a great work-life balance with weekly hours of Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., with no call requirement
Guthrie Clinic, founded in 1910, provides comprehensive, team-based care to more than one million people in the Twin Tiers region of northern Pennsylvania and southern New York. Guthrie Clinic is comprised of 4 hospitals, 500 physicians and advanced practice providers in a regional office network made up of 45 sub-specialty and primary care sites in 21 communities throughout our service area. In addition, we offer a wide range of services and programs including home health and home care services, graduate medical education and a research institute.
Guthrie physicians are leaders in the communities in which they live and work. Physicians who choose Guthrie are service oriented and demonstrate the values of trust, respect and integrity.
Guthrie's (main) Sayre campus is situated in north-central Pennsylvania, located just a few miles from the New York border. Guthrie’s service area stretches from Corning and Ithaca, NY to Wellsboro, PA (home of the PA Grand Canyon) and is less than 30 minutes from the Finger Lakes region.
If you are a Optometrist who shares our vision, we would like to speak with you about this opportunity.
Life in Guthrie's expansive service area is bursting with exhilaration. From the uphills to the downhills, the Finger Lakes Wine Country to the mountains, there's an unforgettable ride waiting for you. Like sports? See your favorite collegiate and professional teams and cheer for new ones. Unexpected cultural gems beckon at your back door.
Myriad career opportunities for spouses abound, at Fortune 500 companies and at leading technological and educational institutions. And when only the city will do, Boston, New York, Philadelphia and D.C. can be reached in just a quick trip. Discover the innumerable rewards of life in the Twin Tiers.