Guthrie Clinic is an integrated, multi-specialty group practice that provides comprehensive, team-based care to more than one million people in the Twin Tiers region of northern Pennsylvania and southern New York.
Board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeons seeking an opportunity at Guthrie Clinic will find a collegial environment, within a physician-led, academic setting. Guthrie’s Oral and Maxillofacial department employs an extensive array of procedures for treatment of the head and neck. Services include treating facial trauma and abnormalities, performing bone grafts, extracting wisdom teeth and providing dental implants. Guthrie’s employed physicians enjoy the ability to provide innovative care to patients, participate in research and aspire to leadership positions. That sense of leadership extends to the communities in which they live and work.
Guthrie physicians exhibit key competencies of quality and excellence within a collaborative setting, and are committed to making a positive impact in the lives of the patients they serve. Physicians who choose Guthrie are service oriented and demonstrate the values of trust, respect and integrity.
- Enjoy the luxury of a busy full scope private practice that focuses on wisdom teeth, dental implants and pre-prosthetic treatments along with pathology and facial trauma.
- Immediate busy office without the stress of managing a private practice.
- Full scope Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery department with dedicated OR time
- Strong internal and external referral base
- State of the art facility
- Collaborative group with solid core values of patient-centeredness, teamwork and excellence
At Guthrie, we understand the magnitude of your decision regarding where to practice medicine and the impact that decision has on both the advancement of your clinical career and your personal life. Our goal is to ensure the right fit for us both. We believe that by sharing information and being forthright about goals and expectations, we will reach a mutually rewarding conclusion.
Email me this job description.