Guthrie Clinic is the premier provider of integrated care to 1.2 million people in the Twin Tiers region of southern New York and northern Pennsylvania.
With more than 500 physicians and advanced practice providers, Guthrie Clinic is a multi-specialty group practice that delivers high-end, accessible medical care through four hospitals and 32 patient offices.
Guthrie clinicians are committed to the organization’s core values of patient-centeredness, teamwork and excellence, and practice within an environment of mutual respect and collegiality.
- Well established community practice that is patient and family oriented and devoted to the community
- 4 day work week
- Traditional inpatient / outpatient practice model covering emergent c-section, level 1 newborn nursery, and a minimal volume of inpatient pediatrics
- Part of a physician led multi-specialty group practice with a fully integrated inpatient / outpatient EHR
- Structured loan repayment program offered
- Located in the finger lakes region of New York, a wonderful place to raise a family and enjoy the outdoors and home to Corning, Inc, a Fortune 500 multinational corporation
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are a Pediatrician who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.
Corning Hospital, Corning Centerway Clinic, Corning Steuben Clinic and Healthworks are located in Corning, NY within an easy commute of major cities of the northeast - Rochester, Buffalo, Niagara Falls, Toronto (Ontario, Canada), Philadelphia, and New York City - all are within 2 to 4-1/2 hour's drive.
Excellent schools. Affordable housing. Low cost-of-living. Safe place to raise a family.
Located just south of the Finger Lakes Region with a multitude of lakes, waterfalls, wineries and amazing four-season recreation.
Area renowned for maple products (syrup, sugar, candy), wine, dairy, apple and corn production.
Corning Inc. is the area's largest employer with four major branches: consumer electronics, mobile emissions control, telecommunications and life sciences. The company's products include glass substrates for LCD televisions, computer monitors and laptops; ceramic substrates and filters for mobile emission control systems; optical fiber, cable hardware and other equipment for telecommunications networks; optical biosensors used in drug research; and other advanced optics and specialty glass products for the semiconductor, aerospace, defense, and metrology industries.
Three regional airports are nearby with easy connections to New York City, Boston, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Orlando, FL. In addition, two large international airports are nearby.
- Elmira/Corning Regional Airport - 10 minutes away
- Ithaca/Tompkins Regional Airport - 40 minutes northeast
- Binghamton Regional Airport - 1-1/2 hours east
- Greater Rochester International Airport - 1-1/2 hours northwest
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport - 2-1/2 hours northwest
Email me this job description.