Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine
Guthrie Clinic is an integrated, multi-specialty group practice that provides comprehensive, team-based care to more than one million people in the Twin Tiers region of northern Pennsylvania and southern New York. Guthrie physicians are leaders in the communities in which they live and work. They exhibit key competencies of quality and excellence within a collaborative environment, and are committed to making a positive impact in the lives of the patients they serve. Physicians who choose Guthrie are service oriented and demonstrate the values of trust, respect and integrity.
Physicians interested in Pulmonary Medicine, Medical Critical Care or combined Pulmonary and medical critical care Services are encouraged to apply.
- Currently, pulmonary/critical care physicians follow a 2-week rotation between Critical Care/ICU, Patient Floor, and Office/Clinic; with support by residents, RN's, LPN's and experienced front desk/office staff.
- We offer attractive 12 hour shifts 7 on 7 off with Day and Night shifts
- The practice is a combination of critical care, inpatient pulmonary consultation, and outpatient pulmonary.
- Advanced Bronchoscopy Services
- Opportunity to Establish a Pulmonary Critical Care fellowship.
- Collegial team environment
- This is a Leadership opportunity and opportunities to advance are available.
- We are a practicing physician led organization in a financially robust integrated healthcare system.
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Life in Guthrie's expansive service area is bursting with exhilaration. From the uphills to the downhills, the Finger Lakes Wine Country to the mountains, there's an unforgettable ride waiting for you. Like sports? See your favorite collegiate and professional teams and cheer for new ones. Unexpected cultural gems beckon at your back door.
Myriad career opportunities for spouses abound, at Fortune 500 companies and at leading technological and educational institutions. And when only the city will do, Boston, New York, Philadelphia and D.C. can be reached in just a quick trip.
Discover the innumerable rewards of life in the Twin Tiers.
Email me this job description.