Guthrie Clinic is an integrated, multi-specialty group practice that provides comprehensive, team-based care to more than one million people in the Twin Tiers region of northern Pennsylvania and southern New York. Guthrie physicians are leaders in the communities in which they live and work. They exhibit key competencies of quality and excellence within a collaborative environment, and are committed to making a positive impact in the lives of the patients they serve. Physicians who choose Guthrie are service oriented and demonstrate the values of trust, respect and integrity.
- The Guthrie Clinic, a multi-specialty group practice and integrated delivery care network, is seeking board certified general or fellowship trained radiologists to join a busy and growing group.
- Proficiency across all modalities is preferred, with special consideration to Neuroradiology.
- This is a full time, on site position. Our practice includes both general and fellowship trained diagnostic radiologists, covering all subspecialties. Work expectation is approximately 9,000 RVUs per year.
- Compensation is competitive with a base salary and incentive opportunity. Incentive is based on both productivity and quality. Very competitive benefits package including retirement savings plan with employer contribution, CME funds and relocation cost reimbursement.
- This opportunity is in very scenic upstate PA and NY.
- Ability to work with medical students from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine and Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are a Board Certified Radiologist who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.
Life in Guthrie's expansive service area is bursting with exhilaration. From the uphills to the downhills, the Finger Lakes Wine Country to the mountains, there's an unforgettable ride waiting for you. Like sports? See your favorite collegiate and professional teams and cheer for new ones. Unexpected cultural gems beckon at your back door.
Myriad career opportunities for spouses abound, at Fortune 500 companies and at leading technological and educational institutions. And when only the city will do, Boston, New York, Philadelphia and D.C. can be reached in just a quick trip.
Discover the innumerable rewards of life in the Twin Tiers.
Email me this job description.