The Guthrie Clinic is seeking a BC/BE Core Faculty Emergency Physician to join its outstanding team of clinicians at our main campus. This position will be part of a collaborative team who will ensure proper functioning of an emergency medicine training program.
- Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital is a Level II Trauma Center averaging 36,000 visits annually
- Brand new state of the art Emergency Department
- Excellent benefits package includes full medical and dental, 272 hours PTO, 14 days paid CME time with stipend, 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan match, life insurance, malpractice, relocation, and much more!
- $405,600 annual compensation PLUS $100,000 starting bonus with affordable living in the beautiful Finger Lakes region
- EPIC electronic health record and patient tracking
- Bonus incentives and opportunities for overtime available
Guthrie is a fully integrated healthcare system servicing Northeast Pennsylvania and the Southern Tier region of New York. With five hospitals and 45 regional offices in a 12-county catchment area, our team of nearly 500 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provides more than 1 million patient visits per year.
For more information, contact Krisi VanTassel by calling (570) 887-5203 or by email at Krisi.VanTassel@guthrie.org.