Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, working at Guthrie allows you to indulge your passions.
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a BE/BC Endocrinologist. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- An active diabetes teaching unit with a pump program supported by Certified Diabetes Educators, Registered Nurses and Registered Dietitians in an ADA recognized diabetes center
- Dedicated ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration biopsy of the thyroid
- Teaching opportunities with regular rotations of residents and medical students
- Easy access to Guthrie specialists and the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- Robust EHR (EPIC)
- Competitive compensation, benefits, relocation and $150K education loan repayment
To learn more about Guthrie and this opportunity please contact Shannon Anderson at 570-887-6490 or firstname.lastname@example.org