Guthrie Clinic is an integrated, multi-specialty group practice that provides comprehensive, team-based care to more than one million people in the Twin Tiers region of northern Pennsylvania and southern New York. Guthrie physicians are leaders in the communities in which they live and work. They exhibit key competencies of quality and excellence within a collaborative environment, and are committed to making a positive impact in the lives of the patients they serve. Physicians who choose Guthrie are service oriented and demonstrate the values of trust, respect and integrity.
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers certified, anticipating Quality Oncology Practice Initiative certification application in the near future
- Integrated clinical trials capabilities currently running almost 30 clinical trials in oncology including Alliance and pending NRG membership
- Interventional radiology service line including ablation and TACE capabilities
- Full time Palliative Care consultation service
- Members of the Mayo Clinic network with full access to consultative services there including hematology/oncology, pathology and radiology for electronic second opinions
- Embedded pharmacy with dedicated oncology pharmacist
- Position will be based in Cortland, NY
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York, serving patients from a twelve-county service area. Guthrie is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and is the first health system based in Pennsylvania and New York to join this network. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, PA., Corning, NY., Towanda, PA., Troy, PA., and Cortland, NY. as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced practice providers offering 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 21 communities throughout Pennsylvania and New York. Guthrie offers home medical equipment and respiratory therapy products at seven convenient Med Supply Depot locations. Guthrie provides a wide range of services and programs to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.
Guthrie physicians are leaders in the communities in which they live and work. Physicians who choose Guthrie are service oriented and demonstrate the values of trust, respect and integrity.
If you are a Hematologist/Oncologist who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.