Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system is seeking a motivated Physician Assistant with a passion for delivering high quality patient care to join its Neurosurgery Department. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Experienced or new graduates alike are welcome to apply!
- Join a collegial team environment to practice Neurosurgery in an outpatient setting along with assisting in the operating room, as needed.
- This opportunity offers a great work life balance, with typical hours Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 p.m., with call requirement shared within the Neurosurgery team.
- Work alongside three physicians and an experienced PA with many years of experience between them.
- Report directly to our new Chief of Neurosurgery.
The Neurosurgery Division of Guthrie Clinic seeks a BC/BE neurosurgeon to join its growing team.
The Guthrie Clinic is located in Sayre, PA, and is connected to the Robert Packer Hospital, a 254 bed teaching facility which is the hub of a network of 5 hospitals within the Guthrie System. Guthrie is located in the twin tiers region of northeast Pennsylvania and upstate New York, with close proximity to the Finger Lakes. Neurosurgical services are performed at the Robert Packer Hospital in Sayre and at Guthrie Corning Hospital in Corning, New York.
This is an excellent opportunity for a young neurosurgeon to join a group with considerable experience in complex spine, cranial and endovascular surgery. Guthrie is a collegial environment and mentoring is a major focus of our growing neurosurgical practice.
- Robert Packer Hospital is a Level II trauma center with ACGME accredited residencies in General Surgery and Emergency Medicine
- Protected block operating time two days a week
- Cranial and Spinal neuronavigation with Medtronic Stealth Station and O-arm
- Primary stroke center with endovascular capability and a biplane angiography suite
- APP to first assist with scheduled cases
- Competitive salary guarantee
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are a Neurosurgeon who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.