Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system is seeking a motivated Physician Assistant with a passion for delivering high quality patient care to join its Neurosurgery Department. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Experienced or new graduates alike are welcome to apply!
- Join a collegial team environment to practice Neurosurgery in an outpatient setting along with assisting in the operating room, as needed.
- This opportunity offers a great work life balance, with typical hours Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 p.m., with call requirement shared within the Neurosurgery team.
- Work alongside three physicians and an experienced PA with many years of experience between them.
- Report directly to our new Chief of Neurosurgery.