The Neurosurgery Division of The Guthrie Clinic seeks a BC/BE neurosurgeon to join its growing team.
The Guthrie Clinic is located in Sayre, PA, and is connected to the Robert Packer Hospital, a 254 bed teaching facility which is the hub of a network of 5 hospitals within the Guthrie System. Guthrie is located in the twin tiers region of northeast Pennsylvania and upstate New York, with close proximity to the Finger Lakes. Neurosurgical services are performed at the Robert Packer Hospital in Sayre and at Guthrie Corning Hospital in Corning, New York.
This is an excellent opportunity for a neurosurgeon to join a group with considerable experience in complex spine, cranial and endovascular surgery. Guthrie is a collegial environment and mentoring is a major focus of our growing neurosurgical practice.
- Robert Packer Hospital is a Level II trauma center with ACGME accredited residencies in General Surgery and Emergency Medicine
- Protected block operating time two days a week
- Cranial and Spinal neuronavigation with Medtronic Stealth Station and O-arm
- Primary stroke center with endovascular capability and a biplane angiography suite
- APP to first assist with scheduled cases
- Competitive salary guarantee
- New or Experienced candidates are welcome
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are a Neurosurgeon who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.