The Guthrie Clinic is seeking a Medical Director to pioneer its brand new Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility in Towanda, PA.
Why consider this opportunity?
- Exciting leadership opportunity with a nationally recognized rehabilitation facility
- Position is 50% clinical, 50% administrative
- Rewarding opportunity for a BC/BE Internist, Hospitalist, Physiatrist, or Neurologist
- Excellent benefits package includes full medical and dental, paid vacation, paid CME meeting time (with allowance), retirement savings plan match, malpractice coverage, paid relocation and much more!
Guthrie is a fully integrated healthcare system servicing Northeast Pennsylvania and the Southern Tier region of New York. With five hospitals and 45 regional offices in a 12-county catchment area, our team of nearly 500 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provides more than 1 million patient visits per year.
For more information, contact Krisi VanTassel by calling (570) 887-5203 or by email at Krisi.VanTassel@guthrie.org.
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system is seeking candidates for a BC/BE Neurologist to join their growing Neurology department. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Up to $150K in education loan repayment available
- Ability to build and grow a practice within a team environment
- Focus in a sub-specialty encouraged and promoted
- Practice volume approximately 30% inpatient and 70% outpatient
- Botox Clinic, Memory Clinic, and Sleep Disorder Center
- Teaching opportunities available
- Ability to Perform Visual and Brainstem Evoked Responses, EEG, EMG, Nerve Conduction Studies, etc.