Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a winery tour at the Finger Lakes, there is a place in Guthrie for you to both work and live.
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system is seeking candidates for a BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join their growing Otolaryngology department. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- The otolaryngology / head and neck service line provides comprehensive subspecialty service for adult patients and general specialty services for pediatric patients through a regionalized tertiary healthcare delivery system.
- The candidates will direct department subspecialization toward the development of Centers of Excellence in: Rhinology and Sino nasal disease; and, Laryngology and Voice.
- The opportunity and resources exist to provide financial support for candidates wishing to pursue, or currently in the process of completing a fellowship. Clinical academic appointments will be available at the appropriate level of experience/training.
- Special strengths of the service line include endoscopic minimally invasive surgery for chronic, middle ear disorders, cochlear implantation and other advanced hearing amplification surgical techniques, stereotactic endoscopic sinus and skull base surgery, genetic testing for thyroid cancer risk stratification, office based ultrasound guided needle biopsy and others.
- Office based Sino-Nasal Allergy program is fully implemented with laboratory testing and immunotherapy. APP support for the physician directing the program will be provided. It is anticipated that this program will be established at multiple regional sites in the service line, and directed by the candidate. Infrastructure, manpower and equipment support will be made available for service line implementation of the program.
- Position may include regionalization to the clinics in Corning and Ithaca, NY.