Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine
Guthrie Cortland has an opportunity for a BE/BC Pulmonary/Critical Care physician. The practice is co-located with Guthrie Cortland Medical Center. Situated approximately 30 minutes northeast of Ithaca and 30 minutes south of Syracuse, Guthrie Cortland Medical Center is a 144-bed acute care facility with an attached 80-bed residential care facility offering a full range of diagnostic, medical and surgical services.
- The practice is a combination of inpatient pulmonary/critical care consultation and outpatient pulmonary
- Perform EBUS and advance pulmonary procedures in a tertiary care hospital on rotating basis
- Work with your own nurse practitioner
- Opportunities for sleep and telemedicine exist
- Be part of a teaching faculty for residents and fellows
- Rotation in a tertiary Hospital ICU
- Collegial, team environment
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
Guthrie’s main campus is located in north-central Pennsylvania, and this opening is in upstate New York. Guthrie serves a twelve-county area in those two stares. Guthrie is also a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and is the first member/health system based in Pennsylvania and New York. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute’ home care/hospice; hospitals in Sayre, PA, Towanda, PA., Troy, PA., Corning, NY, and Cortland, NY. Guthrie Medical Group, P.C., is a multi-specialty group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced practice providers, offering 47 specialties through a regional-office network that provides primary and specialty care in 21 communities throughout Pennsylvania and New York. Guthrie offers home medical equipment and respiratory-therapy products at seven, convenient Med Supply Depot locations. Through these expansive programs and locations, Guthrie provides a wide range of services to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.
To learn more about Guthrie and this opportunity please contact Shannon Anderson at 570-887-6490 or firstname.lastname@example.org