Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, working at Guthrie allows you to indulge your passions.
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a BE/BC Rheumatologist. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Enjoy a general Rheumatology practice, which offers comprehensive services for evaluation, consultation, treatment and medical management of rheumatic diseases in adult and pediatric patients.
- Teaching opportunities with regular rotations of residents and medical students.
- Easy access to Guthrie specialists and the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- Robust EHR (EPIC).
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8-5; no call.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, relocation and $150K education loan repayment.
To learn more about Guthrie and this opportunity please contact Shannon Anderson at 570-887-6490 or firstname.lastname@example.org