Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system is seeking candidates for a BC/BE General Surgeon to join their department in Cortland, NY.
- Perform basic to advanced procedures and typical "bread and butter" general surgery procedures.
- Endoscopy preferred but not a requirement along with contemporary Laparoscopic Skills
- Tight knit community, ability to become the "community general surgeon"
- Minimally demanding call schedule with dedicated staff on hand, no trauma.
- Support from other specialties readily available such as GI, Oncology, Radiology, and Hospitalist program.
- This position will include regionalization to Ithaca, NY at least one day per week.
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health delivery system is seeking dynamic, distinguished candidates for its next Chair, Department of Surgery. The Department of Surgery has 14 sub-specialty sections including several key programs and service lines which support clinical care and innovation, as well as the ACGME-accredited General Surgery Residency and future programs.
Opportunity Details and Requirements:
- Minimum of 10-15 years of postgraduate experience
- Five or more years of successful and progressive leadership experience in a Chair, Vice Chair, Division Chief, or Program Director role.
- M.D./D.O. along with Board Certification in a surgical sub-specialty.
- Advanced Degrees such as MBA, MHA, or MMM preferred
- Possession of or eligible for PA and NY licensure.
- Oversees all surgical sub-specialties within the Guthrie system.
- The Chair will report directly to the President of the Guthrie Medical Group, Frederick Bloom, MD, MMM
- Clinically active, position requires OR and clinical component
- Proven track record of academic accomplishments and professional service necessary to ensure the continuation and enhancement of the surgical specialties at Guthrie.
- Ensures the surgical departments function in an integrated system of care, improving performance, growing depth of the departments, and enhancing quality outcomes.
- Serves as a mentor, guide and support for physician leaders.
- Experience developing junior staff/faculty.
- Works collaboratively with the Program Director for the General Surgery Residency and future residencies to ensure the quality of these programs.
- Leads recruitment/retention of physicians and APPs within the Department to actively grow as a system.
- Collaborates with other departments, expands faculty, creates new clinical programs, provides effective mentoring and teaching, evaluates and anticipates the Department's future.
- Oversees the development of the annual budget and key operating indicators as well as monitors the Department's performance in relation to these annual targets.
Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, working at Guthrie allows you to indulge your passions. Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a BE/BC Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Busy full-scope practice that focuses on pathology and facial trauma, wisdom teeth, dental implants and pre-prosthetic treatments
- Dedicated OR time
- Strong internal and external referral base
- State-of-the-art facility
To learn more about Guthrie and this opportunity please contact Shannon Anderson at 570-887-6490 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system is seeking candidates for a BC/BE Surgical Oncologist to join their department in Sayre, PA. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Fellowship training in Surgical Oncology
- MIS robotic skills preferred, DaVinci onsite
- Focused interest in hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgery
- Minimally demanding call schedule of 1:7, no trauma call
- Support from other specialties readily available such as GI, Oncology, and IR
- Teaching opportunities available if interested with GSCOM medical students and General Surgery Residents